Recurve Bow Tuning Clinic: Olympic Recurve & Modern Barebow
The Recurve Bow Tuning Clinic at Sattva covers tuning for both Modern Barebow and Olympic Style Recurve bows. In this clinic, Coach Kyle walks participants through a progression designed to help participants remember and understand:
- Bow tuning nomenclature;
- Steps of the tuning process
- The goal of each step of the tuning process
- The tools needed for each step of the tuning process
- The methodology used to successfully execute each tuning step
Each participant, bringing their own equipment to the course, will tune their own bow as the course progresses. Finally, Coach Kyle will check for understanding and challenge the groups level of understanding by asking the group to test their tuning decisions and support their rationale for making certain decisions.
Each participant walks away from the class with:
- A tuned bow
- A detailed PDF of the clinic.
- Greater confidence around adjusting archery equipment to maximize consistent equipment performance.
Location: Sattva Center for Archery Training
Date: Saturday, May 11, 2019
Time: 1:00 – 5:00
Fee: $95 per person