Course Length: 20-24 hours
Times: 9:00 – 5:00, Friday – Sunday
No lodging or meals provided.
Certification Period: 3 years from date of course completion
- Minimum age of 19
- Hold current Level II for one year OR
- Pass the Level III Test-In Exam AND verify 3 years of documented archery instructing/coaching experience.
- Must complete Mental Management 101 online course
- Safe Sport
- USA Archery Background Screening
- Membership to USA Archery , NFAA or ASA.
- Qualified to instruct Level I Instructor Certification Courses
- Eligible to apply for Level II Instructor Training Certification
- Qualified to be the Lead Instructor for an Explore Archery, Junior Olympic Archery Development Program or Adult Archery Achievement Program and/or Collegiate Archery Program Club (USA Archery membership required, NFAA/ASA membership will not suffice).
- Eligible for USA Archery Insurance Coverage
You will receive a packet of information via email prior to the course with additional information.