- Choose between the high-powered SVX and the ultra-smooth X3 Cam & ½ systems. The SVX is incredibly smooth and fast, and provides a rock-solid back wall that can be adjusted to your preference using an adjustable peg system. For a rock-hard wall, archers can utilize the outer peg position, while archers wanting a softer wall can use an inner peg position. The SVX comes with 65% let-off and a full set of draw length modules with every SVX model bow that allow draw length adjustment in ½” increments.
- The X3 Cam & ½ is even smoother, with a less aggressive back wall. The X3 allows archers to utilize a draw stop peg for an ultra-hard wall, or remove the peg and utilize our new draw stop machined directly into the module for a softer back wall. It is available in 65% or 75% let-off, and comes standard with a rotating inner cam module for easy adjustment in ½” increments.
- Hoyt’s patent-pending modular grip system allows you to fine-tune your grip pressure by changing the angle of the grip. Every Prevail comes with 4 different grip modules: 0, +2, +4 and +6 degrees, with 0 being the standard angle. Try each one to see which angle helps you achieve a dead-center hold and best fits your shooting style and form.
- The Prevail features an adjustable cable guard bar to help maximize your bow’s tunability and shrink your groups. Four different angle settings allow you to bring the cable guard as close to your arrow as possible without contact, helping to neutralize torque while maintaining perfect arrow flight. Internal locking teeth and two lock down screws ensure it will stay where you put it.
- With two rear stabilizer mounting positions, dialing in the perfect balance has never been easier. In addition, both mounting positions are compatible with Hoyt’s new hard-lock stabilizer system (sold separately), to ensure your stabilizer doesn’t rotate out of position.
- Read more and see all color options here.