$10.00 – $480.00
Club Membership at Amherst Archery Academy is ideal for those archers who just want to shoot. Perhaps you are an accomplished archer who needs space to shoot. Maybe you have taken classes with us and now want time to practice what we have taught you before coming back for more instruction. Whoever you are, we want you to be able to shoot archery, year round, indoors and out. We are dedicated to making sure archers in and around the Pioneer Valley have access to a quality archery range, exceptional customer service, equipment tuning, educational opportunities, and retail.
What you get:
- Access to our NEW indoor range as much as you want from Monday-Friday 10:00AM-7:30PM and Saturdays 9:00-3:00. Summer hours will vary for the indoor range but you gain access to our 90 meter outdoor range on Smith College Campus when we are there.
- A complimentary range orientation where we will cover range safety, range etiquette and expectations
- Weight bench
- Free weights
- Stretch bands
- Stretching area
- Tread mill
- Store your equipment at AAA for an additional $10/month
- 1, 25% off Private Coaching Session with Level IV Coach Kyle Bissell ($60/hr vs $80/hr)
- Get ahead of the game and stay tuned up for Thursday Night League Night (additional fee)
Our new indoor range has:
- Nearly 40 meters of shooting distance
- A private and clean ADA accessible bathroom, on site
- Nearly 1,000 square feet of retail hosting Olympic style recurve, modern barebow, target compound and traditional bows, arrows & accessories from Hoyt, Gillo, AAE, Shibuya, Easton, Carbon Express, Farmington Archery, Samick, Galaxy, Avalon, Win&Win, Uukha, Spigarelli, Axcel, TruBall, American Whitetail targets and more.
- Bow tuning for recurve and compound
- Video-aided movement analysis
- Beverages and healthy snacks available for purchase in the retail area.
- And more. . .
Purchase Club Membership either by the month, in 4 month bundles, or by the year. Your first purchase will be here, through the website. After your first purchase we will send you an automatic withdrawal form so that your membership can roll over each month, season, or year until you wish to cancel your membership.
You can always rent equipment for an additional fee from Amherst Archery if you do not have your own equipment. Contact us and we will put together a quote for you based on what style and level of equipment you want to rent.
The membership enrollment period begins at the time of purchase.