These stands are handcrafted at Amherst Archery Academy from 5/4” quality pine.
- Fits 48-54″ round and FITA target mats.
- 5/4″ pine is hand-picked for straightness and quality and can take hits from arrows without undermining the structural integrity of the stand.
- The base of our large stand is wider than the average archery target stand designed to hold a 54″ mat. The combination of this wider base and the 5/4″ pine will make all the difference in wind, pulling arrows, and stand longevity.
- T-Nuts make the stand a breeze to assemble and disassemble.
- Optional 8” wheels on the rear legs make this stand easy to move.
- Designed and built by experienced craftsman and archer, Level IV Coach Kyle Bissell
Designed by an experienced craftsman and archer: Coach Kyle takes the time to inspect each piece of lumber for grain patterns and knots to ensure that you receive the best possible product. The archery shooting sequence is detailed, nuanced, and when practiced with care will end in great results, we think about our stands the same way. We pay attention to the details: the quality of the wood, sanding down of edges, painting or staining the product, and inspecting with care.
Finish options include: primed and painted dark green or white, polyurethane clear finish, or leave as raw, untreated wood.
Additional freight charges may apply.