Sturdy Design & Construction
- Fits 48-54″ round and FITA target mats.
- 5/4″ pine is hand-picked for straightness and quality and can take hits from arrows without undermining the structural integrity of the stand.
- The base of our large stand is wider than the average archery target stand designed to hold a 54″ mat. The combination of this wider base and the 5/4″ pine will make all the difference in wind, pulling arrows, and stand longevity.
- T-Nuts make the stand a breeze to assemble and disassemble.
- Optional 8” wheels on the rear legs make this stand easy to move.
- Designed and built by experienced craftsman and archer, Level IV Coach Kyle Bissell
Handcrafted with Care
These stands are sturdy and will withstand thousands of arrows. We know because we’ve been using these stands for over five years in a program setting. In other words, our target stands see hundreds of thousands of arrows per year and are still going strong. Designed by an experienced craftsman and archer: Coach Kyle takes the time to inspect each piece of lumber for grain patterns and knots to ensure that you receive the best possible product. The archery shooting sequence is detailed, nuanced, and when practiced with care will end in great results, we think about our stands the same way. We pay attention to the details: the quality of the wood, sanding down of edges, painting or staining the product, and inspecting with care.
Finish options include: primed and painted dark green or white, polyurethane clear finish, or leave as raw, untreated wood.
We know about your space issues and made the stand completely collapsible so that, after removing two 3/8” machine bolts, you can fold the entire unit flat for storage or transport. We also pre-drill the legs with holes so that you can attach cordolettes with ground spikes to your stand for securing it to the ground. Stands that are shipped to you will be delivered with assembly instructions.
In Use Across New England
AAA has outfitted the Smith College Archery Club, Canyon Ranch, and multiple summer camps with these stands.
For outdoor or indoor use.
Due to the size and weight of this product, shipping will vary. If you are within a two hour drive of our range, we highly recommend you consider picking them up or talk to us about a personal delivery. If you are located more than two hours away, we will work with you to ship these stands at the lowest possible price. Please contact us for more information about shipping.