Welcome to the Hello Yellow Indoor Tournament Series & Training Series!
Hello Yellow Indoor Tournament Series & Training Series offers the Northeast USA a series of opportunities for athletes and coaches to develop competitively, technically, and professionally. Keep track of new Training Series offerings throughout the season by checking in here or contacting Amherst Archery directly.
Hello Yellow Indoor Tournament Series
HY Indoor Tournament Series consists of 4, 600 round, USA Archery sanctioned tournaments spread out over the course of the indoor season. Athletes may choose to compete in any number of these local tournaments. Prizes are awarded at the end of each tournament. In addition, Series Winners are also announced at the final tournament in the series.
Hello Yellow Indoor Training Series!
The HY Training Series aims to bring World-class learning opportunities for athletes and coaches to the Northeast. Where else are you going to find training opportunities such as:
- Jamie Venuti: Mental Performance Consultant of MindEdge Performance LLC., Nov. 3
- Jake Kaminski: Recurve bow tuning clinic and private lessons Nov. 10 – 12
- Jake Kaminski: Private lessons Nov. 10 – 12
- Heather Kaminski: Sport Specific Strength Training Clinic Nov. 10 – 12
- Heather Kaminski: Custom strength training plans designed for you! Nov. 10 – 12
- Coach KiSik Lee, National Head Coach: NTS Recurve Weekend Clinic, Dates TBD
- Coach KiSik Lee, National Head Coach: Private Lessons, Dates TBD
- Barebow Clinic: Presenter Pending
- Adaptive Archery: Presenter Pending
- Compound Bow Tuning & Form: Presenter Pending
Pre-registration is necessary and we recommend you register early.